KEY HOLDER position
Key Holders are employees responsible for opening and closing a store. Their duties also include handling operational procedures, assisting cashiers, providing customer service, supervising cleaning staff, setting alarms, and keeping the entry area clean and organized.
They are also responsible for all normal Sales Associate duties.
A Sales Associate is responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information. Individual responsibilities as a Retail Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, assisting in display of merchandise or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
A Sale Associate must process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting store’s commitment to our customer. Develops product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and attending training classes in order to communicate it to the customer. Stays current with promotional events and sales.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.